Malvern Tigers Conditions of Entry to Training Venues and Hygiene Practices:
In accordance with BV, the Club currently operating under Orange 50 (of BV’s Return to Sport Guidelines from 22 June 2020) for our training sessions:
- Maximum of 20 players per court
- Players to supply their own basketballs and all balls to be sanitised at venue prior using a single use anti-bacterial wipe. The wipe must be disposed of after use; single-use only.
- Players must supply their own drink bottle (filled at home) and towel (if desired). Both to be clearly labelled.
- Structured Non-Contact Drills and Scrimmages are allowed
- Shaking of hands/high-fives/hugging are banned
- Minimum of 10-minute break between training sessions
- To create this 10-minute break between training sessions, each session will finish 10 minutes earlier – the net result is that each training session will last 50-minutes.
- A Bio-Safety Officer (BSO) will take attendance at each session for contact tracing purposes.
Players (and anyone else at the venue) are required to:
- Not use public water fountains
- Not share food and snacks
- Wash hands thoroughly or use hand sanitiser before and after each session
- NB: The AIS Framework for Rebooting Sport in a COVID-19 Environment, recommends a thorough full-body shower with soap before and after training (at home).
The Club will have Bio-Safety Officers at each venue to ensure the above conditions are being followed.
Extract from BV’s Return to Sports Guidelines (below):