Most Malvern Tigers teams are entered in the Waverley Basketball Association (WBA) domestic basketball competitions. WBA conducts two seasons each year - Summer (school terms 4 & 1) and Winter (school terms 2 & 3). Most matches are played at the six court WBA Stadium on the corner of Batesford Road and Power Avenue, Chadstone. Some Saturday games are played at the Wattle Park Primary School at 225 Warrigal Road, Burwood as well as Ashburton Primary School.
- Under 8 and 10 boys (and mixed boys/girls) play on Saturday mornings and early afternoons
- Under 12 and 14 boys play on Saturday afternoons
- Under 16 and 18 boys play on Sunday afternoons
- Under 8, 10 and 12 girls teams play on Saturday mornings and early afternoons
- Under 14, 16 and 18 girls teams play on Tuesday evening
- Adult teams play on weeknights
Admission to the WBA venue is $2.50 for players and spectators. Non playing children U12 are free.