Fri 12 June 2020
Following on from last week’s communication, despite our best efforts behind the scenes to mobilise our coaches, develop a program which adheres to Basketball Victoria’s Bio-Safety Officer (BSO) guidelines, the Club has not been able to source a local venue willing to commit to outdoor training. Whilst we did have initial positive discussions – hence our optimism – the final decision was a "No".
As it stands at present, the Tigers is in a holding pattern until the government announces its next round of easing of restrictions on 22 June (https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorias-restriction-levels-covid-19). Both BV and WBA will have subsequent announcements regarding the commencement of Winter Season 2020, which we will pass on to you.
Stay safe and well – and Go Tigers!
President | Malvern Tigers Basketball Club Inc